Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Glad Casitaclub's Back, Man, did I ever miss it. I had to go to three rant...
Charles Watts
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Man, did I ever miss it. I had to go to three rant management meetings a day, because I had nowhere to channel my rants. Eric, it goes without saying, we all appreciate your efforts!

Michael Sanders
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 09:59 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Can Charles & Glen come out to play?

Casita Resources - Links

Charles Watts
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Eric, I've always appreciated this site, but I didn't realize how traumatic it would be to have it down for two days. Again, I know this site costs you time and money. Thanks again!

Eric A. Mayer
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Due to the problems Charles aquired while the site was down, we have set-up a special "hotline" that will be installed in his Casita. This "hotline" will patch him through (via satellite) to us anywhere we happen to be. We are hoping this will alleviate some of the withdrawl symptoms he experienced the last few days.

Thank you for your time and participation. We apologize for the unforeseen downtime yesterday and today.

Eric

Attached Image
Attached Image

Michael Sanders
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Would this be called a "WATTS" line?

Casita Resources - Links

mike
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

>Would this be called a "WATTS" line?

Michael, you took the text right off my keyboard. Man how I yern for the days of the watts line and telex machines....NOT! I happened to be discussing the old days with my wife recently and I remembered paying $$HUGE$$ phone bills for my old boss who had such a line installed to connect to affiliates across the country. Whenever possible we used a telex and a postage meter (HAHA) to keep the phone costs down. Now it's all email for next to nothing. I'll bet the phone companies and the Post Office miss those days of revenue too!!!

Funny how the "watts line" came up after all these years...thanks for that.

Mike

John Hamilton
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I appreciate the time and effort you put into the Casita Club Conference site!! After going into near depression with it not operating, I appreciate what you do even more!

Charles, will you share your 800 number? May I use it.?? Pretty please, I'll even wax your Casita.

John H.

Glen Gold
Posted: Sep 17 2001, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

John if Charles lets you share his "Watts Line" in exchange for a wax job, be forwarned he requires the bottom to be waxed also !

W B Willy

http://www.vintage-vacations.com

Charles Watts
Posted: Sep 18 2001, 01:48 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Ok, Eric!

I realize my 17 emails and 8 phone calls to you during the two-day down period could be viewed as excessive.

And I apologize again for calling your local police department to report you missing. I'll pay for the damage to your door. But at the time, I was worried that maybe you'd had an accident, perhaps fallen and hit your head on the server.

But man, I missed you! By the by, Pam wants to know if we can pick a different color for the phone? Red's a bit much inside the trailer.

To the rest of you ... Eric didn't say he was giving me an 800 number. It's probably one of those 900 numbers my wife doesn't want me calling anymore: "Hi Charles, this is Gale, can I be your personal rant release partner tonight? By the way, do you have a major credit card?"

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0293 ]   [ 10 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]